Any way to get the Palisades Toys?

Reaction score
hello

i started collecting the palisades muppets when they first came out. i have a couple figures and two playsets. im looking for all figures/playsets i dont have, but ESPECIALLY: floyd pepper, janice, zoot, lips, swedish chef playset and the backstage playset. i know theres a ton on ebay, but theyre going for so much and im broke as ****. im looking for someone who knows where i can get ANY of the toys either via online store or toy store, etc. or someone selling that will make a deal outside ebay...

and also a few questions,

did they stop making the figures?

are the ones made, out of print and will they ever be made again?

and

did they ever make a seperate animal, besides the one with the electric mayhem playset? :halo:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I'm not best qualified to answer these, but I'll give it a go...

Some of the figures on your wish list are rather difficult to obtain and expensiv - Zoot especially - but the Lips figure was in the last series so should be more easily accessibile.

Palislades have finished their runs and the license has all but expired, however there may be a few more figures made available over the internet through various outlets such as Uncle Deadly and Rainbow Conection Kermit. Also, many are pressing particulaly hard for a Sal figure to be made.

None of the expired figures will be made again, that's why they're so collectable.

There were two different exclusive Animals I believe, try the action Figures Section on kermitage.com...

Around here, try the Buy/Sell/Trade section particularly if you want any specific figures...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score