Any Wisconsinites going to Summerfest?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many other people here are from WI or nearby but I was just wondering if anyone was heading to Summerfest at all. I'm working there one day at an info booth and I was going to go see the Moody Blues too. :excited: Anyone else?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wouldn't miss it. Not sure what nights I'll be down at the lakefront but hoping to make it for the Big Bang (if I can get out of work early). :cool:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I orginally wasn't going to but my dad got a free ticket which I'm taking so I think I will be there one day. I have no idea which day though. I've lived in WI for about 16 years but I've never really gone to Summerfest only the ampitheater there so it should be fun.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
If anyones there July 2nd in the afternoon, stop by one of the information booths and say hi because that's where I'll be working :smile: It's next to the PigglyWiggly stage at the maingate.

janicegroupie said:
I've lived in WI for about 16 years but I've never really gone to Summerfest only the ampitheater there so it should be fun.
The whole atmosphere is fun. We usually just go one day and walk around and ride the sky glider thing. It's just a fun summery tradition :smile:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
I'm going to see Weird Al tomorrow night.

Sadly, I'm flying back home or else I'd be seeing the Moody Blues too.

Jeremy

electricmayhem

Reaction score
jeremyactor said:
I'm going to see Weird Al tomorrow night.

Sadly, I'm flying back home or else I'd be seeing the Moody Blues too.
I wanted to see him too. But I thought you were in Florida.. :confused:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
I wanted to see him too. But I thought you were in Florida.. :confused:
I'm home for a long weekend. Home is Wisconsin, I'm just in Florida for a few months on my Disney College Program. I'm seeing him again on July 5th at the HOB in Downtown Disney.

Jeremy

janicegroupie

Reaction score
If anyones there July 2nd in the afternoon, stop by one of the information booths and say hi because that's where I'll be working. I'm going to miss you by one day. My boyfriend and I just decided to go on July 1st since that's the only day he doesn't work.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
jeremyactor said:
I'm home for a long weekend. Home is Wisconsin, I'm just in Florida for a few months on my Disney College Program. I'm seeing him again on July 5th at the HOB in Downtown Disney.

Jeremy

I'm so jealous :attitude: