Any word?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I have been looking on line and can't find any news on the new Fraggle Rock Forever stuff! It said they were going to start having stuff for the holiday season of 09, I know we still have a month but usually we would see something!

This is what im talking about::excited:

"It actually is going to be quite a remarkable year for 'Fraggle' as well. We just announced that we are launching an entire line of geektastic consumer products for 'Fraggle.' It's a whole line called 'Fraggle Rock Forever.' Basically, every single thing you have ever wanted as a 'Fraggle Rock' fan is coming out next year. Plush toys, apparel, T-shirts, sneakers, adult costumes, upscale jewelry, and my personal favorite, puppets…these are going to be affordable and yet quality puppets for you and your family. It's really great to see something I love to much, it's going to be everywhere. It's just a whole re-launch and rejuvenation of 'Fraggle Rock.' So 2010 is going to be a really great year, and I am really excited to see how you guys respond to it all. The collection slated for both the specialty and department store market will have a
tiered rollout with a selection of product due in store for holiday 2009 with much more to
come in spring 2010.

The Fraggle Rock Forever collection, which celebrates the whimsy and celebratory spirit of
the classic series, will feature product in categories including apparel, tote bags, belt buckles,
jewelry and classic plush. In addition, adult Halloween costumes aimed to appeal to Fraggle
fanatic men and women will be available in 2010.

Dr. Romanelli will
also be interpreting the brand via a micro-site at http://www.drdoozer.com/ which will host not
only the collection of tees, hoodies, jackets, and posters but will also house Fraggle Rock
music remixes by hot artists plus clips from the series. (An “under construction” teaser page
is online now with the full site to go live in November.) Also, part of this boutique designer
collection will feature a high end costume jewelry line designed exclusively by Anita Ko in
collaboration with jeweler Pascal Mouawad.

As for the first project, Caylo said "It will be a 'Fraggle Rock' anthology book."

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know... I've never seen that one either. It could very easily be new, or it could just be one we've never seen before. I compaired it without known Fraggle Plus... no, it isn't any of the Sababa plush (not the larger or mini bean bag versions either) and it looks too well made to be the Nanco one... it could very well be new.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I Googled Fraggle Rock Forever Collection and it came up linked to the press release! But never said what it was or who made it! I like it! the hair is good and so it everything else!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Just found this too!

"Symbiote Studios LLC, a leading manufacturer and distributor of a broad range of statues and high-end collectibles has been awarded the rights to create vinyl toys and polyresin statues based on The Jim Henson Company’s fan-favorites “Fraggle Rock” and “Farscape”. The vinyl toys will be stylized and be presented in the popular Symbiote series. The statues will be limited edition collectibles with the individual number hand written on the base.

“We are excited to have the opportunity to work with The Jim Henson Company.” Said Joseph Reiter, President and CEO of Symbiote Studios. “Fraggle Rock and Farscape are both beloved franchises that we will give our utmost respect and attention.”

Early production of the products has already begun with an estimated release date of Q1 2010."

Here is a picture example!

http://www.symbiotestudios.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/WembleyFront.jpg :coy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just found this too!

"Symbiote Studios LLC, a leading manufacturer and distributor of a broad range of statues and high-end collectibles has been awarded the rights to create vinyl toys and polyresin statues based on The Jim Henson Company’s fan-favorites “Fraggle Rock” and “Farscape”. The vinyl toys will be stylized and be presented in the popular Symbiote series. The statues will be limited edition collectibles with the individual number hand written on the base.
Sigh... we don't get the cool sculpt figurine assortment, but we get a bunch of lame urban vynals with the same lame sculpts...

What's a guy gotta do to get some quality PVC's around here?

Foodie

Reaction score
Just found this too!

“We are excited to have the opportunity to work with The Jim Henson Company.” Said Joseph Reiter, President and CEO of Symbiote Studios. “Fraggle Rock and Farscape are both beloved franchises that we will give our utmost respect and attention.”

Early production of the products has already begun with an estimated release date of Q1 2010."

Here is a picture example!

http://www.symbiotestudios.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/WembleyFront.jpg :coy:
I always thought their heads were too small on the show. :smirk:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
What's a guy gotta do to get some quality PVC's around here?

Go back to the 80's I guess! I think this is just one thing we are getting! I trust that Henson knows what fans want enough to not just make plastic circle Fraggles. At least I hope so lol! :smirk: