Anybody having trouble with Yahoo?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yahoo's not letting me open my e-mail saying "Yahoo Mail does not work for your browser", and yet this has never happend in the past, and I have a deadline to meet.

Beth C

Reaction score
Nope, it's working for me. It's my backup email address. and I only check it once in a while.

Imagine my surprise when I found 1743 messages waiting for me. :eek:

(Most of it was in my Bulk Mail folder)

They did upgrade the Yahoo Mail site, so maybe this might have something to do with it?

It's working fine for me. :smile: Thank goodness for Spam Filters.

~Beth C

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yeah, they just did a huge update because they are afraid of Google's forthcoming GMail (1 gb mailboxes!!). I personally stay away from the "free" email services like Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. but if I was going to go with one I'd consider GMail when it comes out.

I mean has Google's site been down ever?

jediX

Reaction score
Yup, Yahoo is upgrading to 100 meg boxes, which is more than enough for me anyway.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I was glad to see that I had more space when I opened my e-mail yesterday. I guess it helps when Yahoo has to stay ahead of Google.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My roomate just pointed it out to me,that yahoo was vamped up,especially on the email page(it's a fancy schmancy now).It might be up and running.I just go into yahoo to mail & play mah-jong solitare(anyone else play this?)....

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I've been having troubles, too, with the new yahoo...but I think it's mainly because my computer is a POS.

One of the problems I have is that it takes like two or three clicks on delete before it actually goes through...it's really irritating but I'm glad to see they added so much space....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Problem fixed for me, all I had to do was upgrade my web browser from IE 4.0, to 6.0

jediX

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
My roomate just pointed it out to me,that yahoo was vamped up,especially on the email page(it's a fancy schmancy now).It might be up and running.I just go into yahoo to mail & play mah-jong solitare(anyone else play this?)....
Nah, but I do Yahoo Pool sometimes, though.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
gosh.....I was fine with 4 meg...now I have 100....that's a lot of mail....