Anybody In Colorgaurd

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
have you ever tried backmarching in 7/8 time while playing Carmina Burana on a trombone...
OMG, I played trombone in marching band! Lol

Relly!

I did!

:smile:

I didn't no "Carmina Burana", though---we played "The Planets", and the brass got to march in the front half of the field wif the woodwinds behind, and we won state champs!!!

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

That was the only year I marched, '92. Meanwhile, Sister Byron marched for 5 years and never won! LOL!

SHHHHHH!!

:wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I am the guardian of colors!

Oh, man! This post is gonna cause some kid to have ciesures or something!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
I am the guardian of colors!

Oh, man! This post is gonna cause some kid to have ciesures or something!
*Hits the floor, drooling, and convulsing*

Danielle

Reaction score
Colorguard rules... I was in it for two years. My flag has the prettiest tape in the WHOLE WORLD, lol, it's a silver pole with light and dark blue glitter tape wrapped really ornately... it's beeeeeeeeeeautiful :flirt:

Oh, and I've never hit anyone but myself, but I HAVE been hit by other members of the guard... grr... try having one LAND ON YOUR HEAD from an overhead toss... not cool, not cool at all.

*runs up behind superscooter and steals RED* WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by oOoanimaloOo
well i havent hit anybody..............................................yet:wink:
i played the drums in my marching band, and i got hit upside the head with the end of a flag from one of the colorguards, and that thing hurt like......you get the picture...

ryan

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I didn't no "Carmina Burana", though---we played "The Planets", and the brass got to march in the front half of the field wif the woodwinds behind, and we won state champs!!!
highest we ever got in the state for marching while i was there was 8th...but it's Indiana, we had to deal with Ben Davis HS...i hated those guys.

i played "The Planets" my freshman year in concert band...it was pretty cool. my favorite band memories involve playing onstage with (on 2 seperate occasions, of course) Jimmy McDaniels, and the Dallas Brass.

and i was second chair in a statewide orchestra thing my junior year. wish i'd had time to try out again my senior one, but i was busy.

you know, it's funny...you and i are the same age. it's very possible we were playing at the same time. you ever go to any of the contests in southern indiana? or maybe do the 500 parade? or some other thing i havn't thought of yet?