Anybody Interested In Seeing Our NEW WEmbley???

xmasfraggle

Reaction score
Anybody interested in seeing Our NEw Family member?

well, If you are a Fraggle fan like us and have a ton of collectibles..you will enjoy this....My son got his very own WEMBLEY FULL SIZED replica puppet...Comes complete with arm rods and totally poseable just like Jim Henson would have used...now all we need is BOB BERGEN to do the voice and we're all set...He cost me close to $900 CAD to have him specially made, shipped and Custom fees but he was totally worth it!

Thanks so much to the maker....WE love you, you rock....

Also just in case you like other puppets..I will send you a picture of my son;s personalized puppet he calls: ERBLEY ...He's so awesome and was especially made for him as a gift! WE love you A.

fraggles1975@yahoo.ca if you would like to see these amazing creatures...Happy New Year!:smirk: :excited: :stick_out_tongue:

xmasfraggle

Reaction score
aNOTHER NOTE!

Just in case some people were ondering..My son said that Steve Whitmire was the voice but he was the later voice BOB Bergen was the original...Thanks:smirk:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Who's Bob Bergen? It's always been Steve Whitmire, far as I know. (at least in the Canada/US productions)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Bob Bergen could have voiced him in the cartoon version of Fraggle Rock--I dunno.

You can post the picture on a free website called www.picturetrail.com, and send me the link via PM and I can post the link for you here.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
That's correct Steve Whitmire did voice Wembley in the Muppet version but in the animated series Bob Bergen voiced Wembley.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Look at Fozzie Bear's Post and take his advice.. i'd love to see it... i recently got a Gobo replica.. and theres a Wembly replica on ebay... for a MUCH cheaper price then $900. And he looks REALLY good

xmasfraggle

Reaction score
You Got It!

yup...Bob Bergen was the animated voice of Wembley Fraggle! We all know Steve Whitmire too well..My son has an Ernie collection as well as our large collection of fraggles...We are up to 321 ernie's and still Growing from 1969 to now! CRAZY! he's 8 and he says " I'm gonna be the Next Jim Henson! and I'm going to julieart in New York" since he's 3...I hope he does, it would be nice to get out of here...LOL

About the one on Ebay, That is the same seller who made me mine...I paid $600.US plus shipping, transfer fees and customs fees..he cost me $900CAD

But well worth it...We are working on getting the rest of the gang now...His hypertoons are awesome too....Happy New Year !:smirk: :stick_out_tongue:
P.S. they really have to make a WEMBLEY ICON!!!LOL

Luke

Reaction score
If you look at his Mysace he's also built an Animal and the Count.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Is it the guy that posts here at MC sometimes? His replicas are awesome.