Anybody like sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds?

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh my gosh i love sunfowler seeds that is one of my all time faverite things to eat .
i eat them sometimes as a lunch meal , if i am not feeling well .

My faverite, thing is the ones that is already shelled i have been eating , both the ones that are in the shell and then out of the shell since i was was about 7 years old ! :smile::halo: ymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yetiman

Reaction score
Pumpkin seeds are one of those foods that, when put in front of me, I eat compulsively. For some reason, even if I'm full, I'll keep eating them.

Sunflower seeds are a bit too much work when they have the shell still on them. They used to rip up my mouth when I'd chew them in Little League baseball.

Pork

Reaction score
I like sunflower seeds more than Pumpkin seeds. But if they are there, I will most likely eat some.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I like both kinds of seeds - I like to keep bags of nuts, fruits and seeds on hand for snacking; they taste good and they (sometimes) keep me from gorging on sweets when I shouldn't be.

The pumpkin's good for a lot of things; here in the U.S. we use it most often in pie, and it's also good for cakes and muffins and breads. It's also good in soups and stews; in "Comfort Me with Apples," by Ruth Reichl, there's a recipe for pumpkin soup, in which you open up the pumpkin and fill it with alternating layers of Gruyere cheese, slices of French bread and an egg and cream mixture, and bake it in the oven for a while.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Do I like sunflower seeds? Do I like sunflower seeds? Do I? O_O

Why, yes. Yes I do!

I would so eat them in a box;
I would so eat them with a fox;
I would so eat them here or there;
I would so eat them anywhere!

Oh, and I also enjoy pumpkin seeds as well!:wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I love sunflower seeds! I like them best shelled and lightly salted. I also like curried pumpkin seeds.