Anybody like sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds?

Whatever

Reaction score
I love pumpkin seeds. To make them yourself, hollow out a pumpkin (like for a jack-o-lantern), wash all the orange gunk off the seeds, add butter and salt, and bake. You have to stir them several times while they bake, because they burn easily.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I didnt know you could bake your own pumpkin seeds. My mum buys them for a diet she is on. They are also called Pepitas here atleast. For some reason they are quite expensive too.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Sesame Seeds come from Sesame Street right?
I used to think the Big Mac was on a "Sesame Street Bun." But I do like sunflower seeds, especially on a salad. And I like pumpkin seeds too. I don't often get to eat them, but I like them especially if they're seasoned and roasted.

anytimepally

Reaction score
when I played baseball, I must've eaten a million sunflower seeds, but I haven't had any for a few years

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Pumpkin seeds helped cure my smoking addiction many years ago. I still like them from time to time. Sunflower seeds have a bit too much sharpness to the shell for my taste. Cracking into them is a little scrapey. Pumpkin seeds are softer and have a mellower sort of taste to them. Even the crispy ones are softer. Yum. Just not too many. :insatiable:

xochval15

Reaction score
I love sunflower seeds. Especially the "David's Dill Pickle" flavor. They're soo addicting.

Kiki

Reaction score
I like them both, actually! (What a random thread, lol!)