Anybody like the Wayans Brothers films?

P

Princeton

Truth be told, the only movie of theirs that I've seen in its entirity is "White Chicks", but it's my new favorite! I haven't seen "Little Man" yet, but I'll more than likely catch it on DVD. So, anybody else like the movies by the Wayans Brothers?

G-MAN

Reaction score
The Scary Movie films and I could barely tolerate the third film, I'm afraid to watch the fourth, so I would say no, I don't like the Wayans Brothers films that much.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I liked the first 3 scary movies. I haven't seen the fourth one yet. I also really liked White Chicks. Little Man just looks dumb though.

Java

Reaction score
I don't know if you would count this one but the only Wayans film that I really enjoy is Major Payne.

mjb1124

Reaction score
I don't really care much for their movies, but I love In Living Color.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think Demon Wayans is great.

But if you're talking about Shawn and Merlan than not at all. Sorry to me their just not funny. I didn't like their show and I don't really like any of their movies. I don't see what everyone sees in them for the most part, sorry.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I liked the first two Scary movies. Shawn and Marlon lef after the second one, but I didn't care about the rest of the anyway.

If you mean Kenan od Damon, Yeah, but if you maen Snawn or Marlon, besides the movies I named, not at all.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
If you mean Kenan od Damon, Yeah, but if you maen Snawn or Marlon, besides the movies I named, not at all.
Thank you dude, I remember Damon, but I couldn't remember the other one, Kenan, of course, :smile: .

But yeah Damon and Kenan are great, but I'm sorry I can do without Shawn and Marlon, in my case even with the scary movies. Sorry, like I said, they're just not that funny to me.