1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Anybody think you're weird for watching Sesame Street?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by nickanap, Feb 6, 2008.

1. muppetmania1980 New Member

lol.... i have to be honest i still catch myself watching sesame street.....lol but its not like it was when i was younger so i dont watch that often unles i am babysitting
  2. Redsonga Active Member

And really, is wanting to be a kid inside really that awful in of itself? Truthfully, I think love of imagination and being creative, things that SS supports, can only be good for the more 'adult' world mindset:excited: . Like I said before, it is a place of sanity and comfort for me, things that the 'real' world seems to have less and less of IMHO :sympathy:
  3. Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, I feel you on that. Becky.
  4. Jyllian New Member

My husband

I think my husband thinks im pretty werid. maybe hes right. I watch old sesame street clips and collect dolls LOL:)
  5. OldSchoolFan New Member

All my friends, when i met them, found it strange when i told them i was a Sesame Street fan. after explaining to them how I'm a Jim Henson fan and i'm interested in puppetry, they started to understand.