1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Anybody think you're weird for watching Sesame Street?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by nickanap, Feb 6, 2008.

1. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

My mom is not comfortable with me friending strangers on social media.

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

That’s okay. Just asking is all.

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It’s like how when I asked somebody for their phone number at school, the girl said no because of her mother not allowing her to give the number out to strangers.

4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I could not careless what others think. Yeah there are times I'll think, "What Does This Guy Or Woman Think Of Me Buying Sesame Street Merch," and then I'll say who cares. They aren't the ones who are my friends. I have four best friends who don't care if I watch Sesame Street. Now they won't care to watch any Sesame thing with me but it doesn't hurt me or make me feel like man I wished I had some one to watch this stuff with but ever so often I do wished I had some one to but till then. HOORAY!!!! For Sesame Street!!!!

5. Censored

Censored Well-Known Member

Believe me, the older you get, the less you care about others' opinions of you.

6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Yep that's what all the people who are way older then me that all I hear them say. I don't care what others say.

LittleJerry92 and Censored like this.