Anyone been to Sesame Place?

Justin Faulknor

Reaction score
We're going to visit Sesame Place for the first time sometime in the last two weeks of July.

Anyone have any good deals, advice about the park, things to do, things not to do, etc.

We've got a two and a five year old.

Thanks!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Justin Faulknor said:
We're going to visit Sesame Place for the first time sometime in the last two weeks of July.

Anyone have any good deals, advice about the park, things to do, things not to do, etc.

We've got a two and a five year old.

Thanks!
hi-ya,
ALLLL YOUR questions can be ancered at this thread... we're talkin about it here: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=27219 :zany:

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
I can't say anythng, because I don't live anywhere near Philly, where it is... but I'll go there someday!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I was there a few weeks back, where I met Bob McGrath. Live cast members do show up every now and again.

Sesame Place is actually a pretty small park, but there's something for everybody. They have mostly kiddie rides, but there are a few grown-up rides and water slides too.

They also have a replica of the street, with Hooper's Store, the "Arbor Area" (where for years they had the garage with the NO PARKING sign, and the green staircase), the 123 brownstone building (complete with stoop), Oscar's garbage can, and Big Bird's nest area. Great for taking pictures. Bert and Ernie hang out there a lot.

They have plenty of walkaround characters, so it's easy to get a photo op with them. Bert and Ernie, Big Bird (who for some reason wears a necktie), Grover, Cookie, Telly, Elmo, Zoe, Baby Bear, Rosita, and the Count are pretty easy to spot and love posing for pictures with you.

Twice a day they have a parade down the street which is quite an event.

If anyone ever comes out to the East Coast, Sesame place is worth checking out.

NeopetsVMKKelly

Reaction score
I've been there! i was there when i was a bit younger, so i don't remember all of it, but make sure you see the parade! I loved it! Oh and see the Elmo's World show and go on this Super Grover Roller Coaster. And the characters i saw were big bird, elmo, zoe, and oscar, but you couldn't get that close to oscar.

Oh and i just remembered one thing, there's this show, and it has a lot of characters, and music and stuff, and i remember that cookie monster goes into the audience and asks a question or something, and the person he asked was my mom. It was cool

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
everybody else has all the fun! i wish i could go!!! of course, i'd look pre-tty stupid out there...