Anyone ever met...?

sarevan

Reaction score
Any of the cast?

I met Susan once...got pix if I can find them...She was at a Mall show of all places
:excited:

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
I got to talk to Carroll Spinney on his book tour --

I asked him stuff like:

"Which do you prefer to perform: Oscar or Big Bird" (He said Big Bird)
"What do you think of the new Sesame studio in Kaufman Astoria? (Much better than the old movie theater on Broadway)

I also work with one of the computer animators from Elmo's World - he's the guy who performed Drawer and TV on the segments. Nice guy.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
well I havent met many people but I've met someone who performed some shadow puppetry on the muppet show. The guy who ran the puppetry workshop in Sydney I've got to know quite well and he knew Jim henson and frank oz quite well and travelled with them so it was good to have a talk about that.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Have not been so lucky

:cry: One thing I have always wanted to do is meet some of the original cast of SS, especially Bob. I've read many articles on the live appearances he has made, and from what I gather, his personality is no different off stage than when he is on. He sounds like a really great person, and if anybody out there has had the privilage of meeting him, I would love to hear about it :smile:

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
I could've met Roscoe Orman (Gordon) about 10 or so years ago, but I was too shy...he was performing at a mall in my area.

~Dana~

BEAR

Reaction score
I have not had the opportunity to meet any of them in real life, but the ones I would absolutely love to meet are Bob McGrath, Loretta Long (Susan), Roscoe Orman (Gordon), Sonia Manzano (Maria), Alan Maraoka (sp?) and Ruth Buzzi. I would also like to meet any one of the Muppeteers in a heartbeat, especially Carroll Spinney, Martin Robinson or Jerry Nelson.