Anyone have a Rowlf with his nose out of joint?

Reaction score
I saw a Rowlf today that I was all set to buy until I noticed that his nose was too far out of the socket. I was wondering if anyone has a Rowlf with this problem and whether it will pop back into place.

I know it was out too far because I could see edges of the 'hole' the nose fits into. There was also another Rowlf there with a good nose but smeared paint on his eye.

Kye

Reaction score
Oh sorry... I thought you were saying his nose was made out of a joint....i was going to say.... dude, did you smoke it?:big_grin:

suggsy

Reaction score
Mine is on straight except there's a little extra glue on the side. It looks like he just blew his nose:stick_out_tongue:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
Oh sorry... I thought you were saying his nose was made out of a joint....i was going to say.... dude, did you smoke it?:big_grin:
LOL! I was thinking more along the lines that the action figure needed an attitude adjustment! :embarrassed: :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This thread has made me laugh so hard, and to think that Emmy and Jackie haven't even got here yet!! Oh, they'll have a field day with this one!!

Reaction score
And here I thought I was asking a serious question!

Granted, I should have said something like "nose out of the socket," but I decided to go for the more pun-like wording. Guess I've been watching too much of Vet's Hospital.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
"Serious question"---what does that mean? I don't think we take hardly anything serious enough around here at all. Umm...No. I do not have a Rowlf with a nose out of socket.

I don't even have a Rowlf yet. :frown:

F:sympathy:Z

C'irdan

Reaction score
I do!

yeah...I bought one and I didn't realize it until I got home...

I'm not going to try and fix it though...too risky. Mine isn't really very bad anyways.

Reaction score
Did you take him out of the box? If so, I'm assuming the nose won't just push in further.

I broke down and bought the Rowlf I saw because he was otherwise flawless, and out of concern that I might not otherwise find one.

I haven't taken him out of the box, but it looks like the nose on my Rowlf is glued in place. So any reconstructive surgery would entail trying to pull the nose off and reglue it.

C'irdan

Reaction score
rowlf

yeah...I took him out of the box...I had no idea it was crooked. But it's really not that bad so it doesn't matter.

And yes...it is glued...so don't try to fix it...it won't budge unless you do something risky I guess.

besides...rowlfs are pretty easy to get. You can order them at ebgames.com.

- C