Anyone here going to Comic Con?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Hey, I'm sorry if it's wrong for me to post this but I need someone do to a favor for me...

You see, I am a collector of Hallmark Christmas ornaments (expect a thread on Hallmark from me next month after the Premiere! :smile: ) but I only collect certain ornaments every year (the Muppets, Looney Tunes, The Simpsons, the new Mickey's Christmas Carol line, etc.). If you follow ornaments the same way I do, you know that there's no Simpsons ornament in the regular line this year but at Comic Con in San Diego, the Hallmark booth is selling an exclusive Simpsons ornament featuring Mr. Burns. I can't make it to Comic Con this year but really do want to get that Mr. Burns ornament which leads me to coming here and asking for help: Would anyone going to the SD Comic Con be willing to pick me up the Mr. Burns ornament and ship it to me? I'll send you the money via PayPal after the convention but this is my only means of getting it outside of paying ridiculous prices on eBay.

If anyone is willing to do this for me, please private message me, I'd gratefully appreciate it.