1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Anyone here play Pogo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sylinde Bren, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Well-Known Member

I was just curious if anyone here on the boards is a player on Pogo? I am, and think it's a lot of fun. They have so many games to try, weekly challenges and it's just a nice way to make friends and occupy yourself on the internet at the same time.

If you're already a player there, post your handle so I can add you to my friends' list. If you're not but want to try, give me your email and I'll send you a Guest Pass. ;)

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I prefer Canadian Pogos with lots of ketchup and mustard, eh superfan?

3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Well-Known Member

I really like Word Whomp, but I always forget my screen name and end up having to make a new one.