1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 16th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas
    The Muppets show how "the most unfriendly street in town" transformed into Sesame Street in this new, one-hour Christmas special.

4. Christmas Shopping
    Get great deals and go Christmas shopping for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

5. The Muppets Open Macy's Parade
    On Thanksgiving morning, the Muppets kicked off the 90th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

Anyone interested in trading/sharing International Music?

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Larxene, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Larxene

Larxene Member

I can't say I have much myself but I'm very interested in getting more!

2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I wish I had a couple international songs.... maybe the Plaza Sesamo theme...

3. Larxene

Larxene Member

There WAS a Plaza Sesamo record up on Ebay.. I see a Villa Sesamo still there and two Sesamstraat CDs that I want really bad. I hate having a budget!

4. Pino

Pino Member

Tell me please.. what did the plaza sesamo record look like?
    And when was it on ebay?

5. Pino

Pino Member

I once had downloaded tons of international music through kazaa.. maybe there are also now a days many international songs on?