Anyone like Courage the Cowardly Dog?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I love Courage! I swear, it is one of my favotire CN shows (and it's the only one not to involve abunch of kids!)
What about Jonny Bravo? Also there are rumors about a new show being made based on the Lowbrow short they showed a while back.

Like pretty much every show CN makes. Even the ones that everyone thinks are bad, I think of as just fine.

Crazy:crazy:Chris

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Courage the Cowardly Dog is by-far, the BEST television series of all time! This show is so different than any other cartoon before it. First, you've got the very detailed animation and drawing style (I mean, where else can you find cartoon characters with FIVE fingers, elbows, and knees?), then you've got the great ensemble of characters: Courage the Cowardly Dog, Muriel Bagge, Eustace Bagge, Ma Bagge, Katz, Le Quack, Dr. Vindaloo, Shirley the Medium, etc, next comes the awesome photo realistic backgrounds made possible by a combination of talent artists, and digital imaging, and finally, you've got awesome storylines that you can't find in any other cartoon. Each 52 episodes of Courage were so original, and fresh, it's hard to narrow them down to one or more favorite. Courage had a good run from 1999 to 2002, with four seasons, 52 episodes, and one pilot that spun into a trilogy on the series. I miss Courage very much, that's why I taped every episode when they were new, and tranferring them to DVD, and making season sets for my own personal pleasure.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I thought that Courage the Cowardly dog show was ok, but nothing is funnier than dexter's laboratory:

Dexter: DEE-DEE! YOU ARE STUPID! AND DON'T FORGET, YOU ARE STUPID!!!!!

lol

Erine81981

Reaction score
I pretty much like all cartoons on CN or Nick (that is I like the ones I grew up with I don't like all the cartoons)

CN: Courage the Dog
Ed Edd and Eddy
Johnny Bravo
Cow and Chicken
Dexter Lab.
I am Wesal

I pretty much love all these cartoons.

Nick 1990:
Ren and Stimpy (which I just bought the third seasone and a halfish)
Angry Beavers
Rugrats (pretty much all of them)
Rocko Mondern Life
Doug
Hey Arnold
Gumby
Clrissa Expalin it All
Pete and Pete
Welcome Freshmen
Mr. Wizard World
Eureeka's Castle
Nickelodeon Winerville
Double Dare
Family Double Dare
Legends of the Hidden Temble
Salute Your Shorts
Bullwinkle's Moose-A-Rama
Hey Dude
Wild and Crazy Kids
Nick Arcade

I know this thread was only for Courage. Sorry others started it.

Heres a little something that I got when I bought "The adventures of Pete and Pete" dvd

What was on Nickelodeon in 1993?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because creator, John Dilworth was contracted for only four years, so after the four-season run, BAM Courage was cancelled! I have noticed though that not only Courage, but alot of other CN shows basically go into extinction after they're cancelled. (i.e. Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, Mike Lu and Og, Sheep in the Big City, etc). The only reason they still air other shows like the Eds, Billy and Mandy, and Powerpuff Girls is because they obviously have more episodes coming. (EEE have been renewed for two more seasons, which is rare, so far, only PPG lasted more the four seasons.)

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I miss Courage very much, that's why I taped every episode when they were new, and tranferring them to DVD, and making season sets for my own personal pleasure.
Hey D'Snowth - would you happen to have the Courage promo by They Might Be Giants? I'm also looking for the one they did for Dexter's Lab a la Speed Racer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's what I've been looking for. I've been searching through all my old Courage tapes, because I remember having it, but apparently I don't. I do have a URL where you can view it. Go to
http://www.cheesegod.com/crudpants/courage2.mpg
and you'll see a widescreen version of the video.