Anyone remember the Fraggle comic books?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yeah but I still liked it eventhough it wasn't nearly as nice as the Muppet version, but it was still cute to watch.

Foodie

Reaction score
I, myself just won Fraggle Rock comic issues 1,2,3,4,7 and will be glad to provide scans of them when I get them.

Joe:excited:
No need. Here they are, right on this site. http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/fraggles/comics.shtml :smirk:

Hmmm. I think I wrote that info. Looks like I was a bit more pleased with the art back then. Not that the art is bad. In fact, it's good. It just sorta looks that it may have been " just a job " to the artist though.

Knegoff

Reaction score
Where are the scans? Can't see them. I meant scans of all pages. :smile:

//Joe

Knegoff

Reaction score
Maybe it would be... Don't know, but Im willing to do it if there's anybody who wants to see them scanned.

//Joe

VIsraWrats

Reaction score
I'd like to see the scans. Btw I have scans of a few of the Fraggle Rock books up on this site http://www.myspace.com/fragglestories. I started scanning in the books a few days ago thinking it wouldn't take all that long but it is a bit time consuming. Anyway go there, read them, have a good time. :wink:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yep, I sure remember Fraggle Rock comic books. The local 7-11 sold 'em. I remember purchasing Wembley and the Mean Genie (one of my favorite episodes) first, then collecting a few more of 'em. They seemed to be very popular as I recall, 'cause the store was often out of stock.

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes i do remeber them they where great i did not buy any though now i wish that had . i had sat and read some in a store though and loved them .

i wish they would do them again episally since the series is on dvd :smile: