Anyone remember these shows?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Hmmmm sounds vaguely familiar but i dont remember if I watched it or not sorry snowthy

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh wait, I found it: the real title is The 3 Friends... and Jerry TV Show, it was produced in Sweden, but aired from 1999 to 2000 on FOX during the old "FOX Kids" block that aired after school, so I guess it wasn't a "not quite an adult cartoon but no quite a kid cartoon" after all. The "local gang" was "The 3 Friends", and Jerry was the new kid on the block and he wanted to be accepted by the 3 Friends, but they wouldn't, and apparently Jerry's dad was the new P.E. coach as well.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Gotta throw my two cents in on this thread. I loved Lambchop's Play Along, it hit the air just a couple of years before I was getting too old for those types of shows.

I also loved Reading Rainbow, Square One TV, 321 Contact and Shining Time Station, anyone remember those?
Oh yes! I am a PBS junk and addict! I religiously watcher everything on PBS everyday! I was entrance by it!:smile:

Alright, now I've got to ask this... can anyone help me remember this show... it was cartoon series... not an adult cartoon, but it certainly wasn't for little kids... something like The Three Kids and Jerry something like that, and the three kids were the "cool kids" and Jerry wanted to be a part of them, but they were always mean to him.

Something like that.
You know I never really watched to many of theses weird show on Fox Kids besides Power Rangers.

*Blink* How can one flunk KINDERGARTEN? I mean, all you do in kindergarten is play with blocks, sing songs, learn the alphabet, learn how to count, paint, have story time, take naps... how can one possibly flunk kindergarten?
Oh! right. Well, he was emotionally unprepared for Kindergarten. So was was hale back a year and he was more ready the next year.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh! right. Well, he was emotionally unprepared for Kindergarten. So was was hale back a year and he was more ready the next year.
Actually yeah it is possible to be held back after Kindergarten if you're found emotionally not prepared (of course that is a very subjective decision and the schools are sometimes right and sometimes wrong).

And you do start to do a few educational things like simple words and numbers. And if you have serious trouble with it, you really shouldn't be moved to the next level.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But it didn't mean that he wasn't smart or capable of doing the work either. It just he cried a lot.

But I know that I did a lot of writing, language, and math and a lot of real subjects, and nit just playing. I don't know it that' because it was a private school or it it was the time I want to school or not has anything to do with it, but I'm just saying.:smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, EVERYBODY said I was emotionally unprepard, but I made it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well...You much have pulled one over on them, heh, heh!:big_grin:

Actually, you much have grown that year or something. I know I cried a lot when started school.:cry:

lael

Reaction score
I had problems with the lower case letter "g". Not the one that looks like this g, but the one with the big O and the small oval o under it, connected to it with a small curved line on the left & a nose on the upper right of the larger O. I don't know the name of the font, but that's the one. I was also a bossy child.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well...You much have pulled one over on them, heh, heh!:big_grin:

Actually, you much have grown that year or something. I know I cried a lot when started school.:cry:
Actually... they were right though, because I was BARELY five-years-old when I entered kindergarten, and that first day was terrible, I was bawling at the thought of being away from home without my mom for extended periods of time, but I guess I managed to pull through.

But still, I don't see how that makes you "flunk" KINDERGARTEN... next thing you know, it'll be possible to "flunk" recess!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm saying. I was never sad to leave my parents but it sure throw me off, though. But is was fan at the start, anyway.