Anyone remember this lost album?

PiLfan

Reaction score
i remember as a kid having an LP record album of a bunch of sesame street characters singing songs...but in Bert's bathroom. basically, the album starts with Bert trying to take a bath, and then gets interrupted by Ernie (of course), and so starts a hilarity of typical Bert/Ernie banter. this is soon followed by a bunch of other characters that keep barging into Bert's bathroom until there's like 50 different muppets and street persons like Hooper, David, Gordon, etc. all adding to the comic value (Bert was getting mighty pizzed off, as i recall...who wouldn't!) as well as singing a bunch of traditional street songs.

anyone remember this album?...had it when they were a kid?...anyone know where i can buy a copy of it?...i'd like to listen to it again, just because i remember laughing hysterically to it when i was little.

PiLfan

Reaction score
Thanks! Looks like it might be available via ebay and such venues. Appears amazon.com doesn't have it for retail anymore...if they ever did.

Censored

Reaction score
PiLfan said:
i remember as a kid having an LP record album of a bunch of sesame street characters singing songs...but in Bert's bathroom. basically, the album starts with Bert trying to take a bath, and then gets interrupted by Ernie (of course), and so starts a hilarity of typical Bert/Ernie banter. this is soon followed by a bunch of other characters that keep barging into Bert's bathroom until there's like 50 different muppets and street persons like Hooper, David, Gordon, etc. all adding to the comic value (Bert was getting mighty pizzed off, as i recall...who wouldn't!) as well as singing a bunch of traditional street songs.

anyone remember this album?...had it when they were a kid?...anyone know where i can buy a copy of it?...i'd like to listen to it again, just because i remember laughing hysterically to it when i was little.
That was a classic album. There was also a version of it on television. The sound track may have been the same, but they definitely omitted at least one song for the album.

It's pretty funny because Ernie usually annoys Bert on his own, but this time he had the help of everyone on the street!