Anyone seen the new Toyfare?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
It's supposed to hit stands today and apparently has Muppet news therein.

I can't get into the Palisades forums (not since Sunday) and the site is loading up way too slow (though my internet has been slow since Monday), so I can't find out from there.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

T

timrikthegorf

The news is that a new Sesame Street line is being done by Palisades. It will have 2 series in 2005. Series 1 will consist of Ernie, Oscar, Two HEaded Monster, and Guy Smiley. There will be tweo types of figures. MAss market figures will be the figures and accessories. Collector's figures will be the same with the addition of a piece of Sesame street that can combine with the others to eventually form the complete street. Super Grover will be the tour figure for 2005 and will include a closed mouth head used for his Clark KEnt like alter ego. He'll have a phone both, fabric trench coat, hat and glass (may be attatched the the separate head), his cape, helmet, and an opened mouth head.

Now THAT is what I call good news!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
wot ernie without bert
I am outraged!
Hey, is there an echo in here? :stick_out_tongue: Just kidding...

I am sure that Palisades knows how much people need a Bert to go with Ernie. Never fear, I am guessing that Bert will be in Series 2. (and if not, then definately by Series 3)

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG! My mind is officially blown! I'm so happy that they got this license! I'd better make some more display space!

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:

Anybody see the Grover pic at the Palisades site? It's awesome!

rexcrk

Reaction score
What's on the cover of the Toy Fare issue? I was at A&P today and saw Toyfare, but I don't think it was the Sesame Street one.

T

timrikthegorf

check the number. It's issue 90.

There is a daily bit on the Palisades sight that shows grover in all his grovery glory.

http://www.palisadestoys.com/viewnews.asp?newsid=42&newstype=1

IOt shows the first sculpt that looked perfect and the second sculpt that looked perfecter and the photoshop revisions that will hopefully happen that make him look perfectist. There is also the phone booth. For some reason I didn't think it would have a phone, but it does!

My ONLY issue is that Grover's eyes actually are not flat like the bit says. They are slightlyrounded.

Telly

Reaction score
I"m so anxious to get Elmo....and put him in the Muppet Labs torture table with Phil Van Neuter operating on him!!!! Mwahahaha :crazy:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Dear Lord... the fur... did you see the fur? It's friggin' beautiful!