Anyone watch Nanny 911?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. I do. It's pretty cool IMHO!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hiya Snowth!
Yeah...I watch it every so often. The nannies are tough with the kids & parents,but they deserve it.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I like Nanny Stella. Sometimes you just wanna' choke the parents and scream at them for being so aloof. It's a decent show though, and for me to admit that is significant I think because I HATE reality television. :boo: :sleep: So I guess that's why the main thing about the show that I dislike is when you have this train wreck that are the parents and you're thinking: "Man, this family is doomed" and then like clock work, ten minutes before the show ends, suddenly everyone is on the same page and ready to change their backward ways and it ends happily.

However, that one episode where that woman with the disabled husband took care of like twenty disabled children and all three nannies were involved, that was a really good episode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
However, that one episode where that woman with the disabled husband took care of like twenty disabled children and all three nannies were involved, that was a really good episode.
Aw man! I totally forgot about that episode! I missed the second half of it because I was watching a new Whose Line that night, and Kathy was on too.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I don't mind reality television, as long as it is reality. Surviver doesn't thrill me, in other words.
I love kids, and I love this show! I think that the show covers a wide span of time, so that's why it comes out so clean in the end. Then again, I haven't seen that many episodes, so I could be wrong.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom got me hooked onto this show, because when I glanced at it when she was watching, I was like "OMG, what's gonna happen next?!". So I was hooked. She's big on reality TV, but someof it I hate: Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race, etc. She's sorta got me hooked on "Wife Swap", or is it "Trading Spouse"? Anyway, I think for reality TV, Nanny 911 takes the cake!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Aw man! I totally forgot about that episode! I missed the second half of it because I was watching a new Whose Line that night, and Kathy was on too.
It was soooo touching. I actually started to get weepy! :cry:

superfan

Reaction score
I've watched it a few times, but to be honest I don't care for it. Not because it's not a good concept or a good show in principle, but being a daycare worker and at one time, a Nanny, I've EXPERIENCED stuff like that first hand. And I'm not a perfect parent either. But sometimes what those 'parents' do just makes my blood boil.