ANYTHING for episodes of The Jim Henson Hour.....

Mistershow

Reaction score
Well hello all you awesome Jim Henson fans. I'm new to this message board, but not new at all to the amazing world of Mr. Henson. I'm gonna start this off by saying that I hope I'm not alone when I say The Jim Henson Hour was a fantastic show when it was on tv....Now, years later, and a 7 hour search for episodes, from Ebay to Google, I've turned up nothing...It makes me sad as no get out that I havent seen this amazing show since I was a wee lad, and the only thing I have left is a distant memory, and an incredible dvd collection of The Storyteller episodes...But alas, its not enough to feed this 22 year old's heart, and the love of the imagination, and beautiful creatures that Jim Henson has created for the world to see, or not to see....But the point is, I would do ANYTHING to see these episodes again!! So if anyone here has access to these episodes, or if they know where i can find them, PLEASE let me know, I cant stand the fact that this masterpeice will remain a fading memory in the eyes of my brother, and I, and generations of Muppet fans that will never get to see it again...Well, there it is...PLEASE HELP!!

And as an added insentive, I will make complete season DVDs of The Jim Henson Hour, complete with dvd menus and the works, and give them to ANYONE who sends me episodes, or to whoever wants them!!! It's time to bring this classic show back into the homes, and hearts of the fans!!

-Thank you!!