Apollo's Pad (WARNING: Uncensored Puppetry for adults)

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Warning: Even though the following was created by the people behind "Mr. Meaty", the content might not be appropriate to sensitive viewers and non-mature adults.

Has anyone seen Apollo's Pad on the web or their new Canadian TV show? I think it's super hilarious. It's from the Canadian group called "The Grogs" and they were also known for the show on Nickelodeon Mr. Meaty. But this time, they made something for adults. I figure that I put up a warning on top because I've noticed from time to time that there's some younger Muppet fans on here. But then again, age has nothing to do with it. Heck I watched South Park when it first came out when I was 8 or so, and watched ton of MTV Animated shows too growing up...Good Times, Good Times. lol Anyway I know there might be some sensitive viewers on this forum and I wanted to post the clips because I personally love Apollo's Pad. But if you can't handle strong language, sexual type humor, brief violence and over all irreverent humor then it might not be for you. But if you can handle it....enjoy :smile:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q
=apollospad.tv&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.apollospad.tv%2F&ei=SPJqUIewGMX50gHt_YHQBQ&usg=AFQjCNGkotwLtjc8LC1vR2DpB20VjuXAwg

Blink

Reaction score
Apollo's Pad little known fact: There were actually several 11 min episodes produced and aired on Nickelodeon; Nick at Nite.

Blink

Reaction score
I may be mistaken with the actual channel (could have been Teletoon), but the episodes were created and aired.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
They got their own show now on Canadian television. So that might be what your mentioning. The web shows came first I think.

Blink

Reaction score
Yes, that's exactly what I am mentioning! I just mixed up the broadcaster. It was not a whole season, though. Just about six, 11 min. episodes.