Appearence by Sam Kinison?

Princeton

Reaction score
For those of you who are not familiar with Sam Kinison, he was one of the greatest comedians ever, IMHO. He was mostly active in the 80's, aka the FR era. In the "Postcard" segment from "A Dark And Stormy Night", Uncle Matt stumbles into a big, scary-looking house, and is thrown out by someone who looks just like Sam Kinison! I know it's highly unlikely, but it's always seemed like a possibility that it might be him. So, can anyone confirm this?

Foodie

Reaction score
Princeton said:
For those of you who are not familiar with Sam Kinison, he was one of the greatest comedians ever, IMHO. He was mostly active in the 80's, aka the FR era. In the "Postcard" segment from "A Dark And Stormy Night", Uncle Matt stumbles into a big, scary-looking house, and is thrown out by someone who looks just like Sam Kinison! I know it's highly unlikely, but it's always seemed like a possibility that it might be him. So, can anyone confirm this?
I haven't watched that episode in a long time.... I think I recall the guy you're referring to but I doubt it was Sam Kinison. Ya never know though, however, it'd prolly be a somewhat more commonly known factoid in the fraggle fandom if it actually was him. :smirk:

Nick

Frogster

Reaction score
lol I always thought he looked like Chevy Chase