April 26: "Live by the Rule of the Rock" DVD details

MrsPepper

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
:excited: :smirk: :excited:
The episode listing, bonus features, and full details for "Live by The Rule of the Rock" have been released! Also the title of the fourth single disk DVD is out too! You can check them out on the GelflingWaldo Files by following the following link, enjoy!

Yay, that's so exciting!! Everyone's guesses were pretty close, too. I can't wait! But the news of a fourth one is making me nervous. Will we ever see season box sets?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Thanks for the news, Gelfling...I hope they continue to release the single disks, since parents and casual fans probably won't put up the $$ for whole seasons.

I do wish they would hurry up with announcing the box sets for those that will buy them. Are you still in contact with HIT, working your magic in getting some info about them?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Traveling Matt said:
Are you still in contact with HIT, working your magic in getting some info about them?
You bet I'm still contacting with them, I'm bugging them 24/7 about this and working my way though the entire HIT company. I also hope they would not leave us hanging like this, but what we're encountering is normal in the industry. Companies don't like to talk about projects until they're ready to announce them, and they're usually not ready to announce them 2-3 months before they're released. This is because plans change, and if they have to make changes they don't want to upset the fans. They could at least give us a simple "yes" or "no", and I'm working to get that out of them (and hopefully more). I'll keep you all posted as soon as I hear anything.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Yay, that's so exciting!! Everyone's guesses were pretty close, too. I can't wait! But the news of a fourth one is making me nervous. Will we ever see season box sets?
I'm wondering the same thing myself. Seems they wouldn't be releasing all these episodes like this if they were doing boxed sets but you never know. Lets keep hoping. In the meantime I will settle for this. Can't wait for April 26th and May 20th for that matter either!!!!!

baby sinclair

Reaction score
SOUND GOOD,MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT 'ALL WORK AND ALL PLAY' IS BEING RELEASED AGAIN !!!THATS LIKE FRAGGLE ROCKS MOST BORING EPISODE EVER.BUT IT IS BETTER THAN NO FRAGGLES AT ALL. :smirk:

DerekJ

Reaction score
The fourth HIT disk, "Doin' What Doozers Do", is already set for September, and appears like it be mostly the all-Cotterpin episodes, though no word yet--

But, in HIT's case, looks like it primarily seems to be an excuse to bonus-include "Doozer Music", the second song compilation to come out of Jim's legendary Doozer-obsessed neglect of the show during its run...
No one could certainly accuse HIT of having the same clueless bug up his hinder that Jim had about the series.
(Seeing as who directed most of the Dooz-centric episodes of the series, anyway...He just never seemed to get into the Five characters in the way Jerry Juhl and the writers did.)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SAW THIS AT TVSHOWSONDVD.COM BUT CAN'T FIND INFO HERE IS IT TRUE OR A RUMOR MADE UP

Fraggle Rock - Doozer DVD Gettin' Done!
Posted by Gord Lacey
4/06/2005

Our friends over at Muppet Central have posted a new article talking about the release of Fraggle Rock season sets in the fall, as well as the next volume in the series of single disc releases. Volume 4, titled "Doin' Things That Doozers Do," will be released on September 6. You can read more about the season set information they've dug up at Muppet Central.

The last time we heard from HIT they told us the season sets were still looking good for the fall.

christyb

Reaction score
Gelfling, I gotta question. Do you know if the cover art that's featured for "Live By the Rule Of The Rock" is the final deal? Last I heard it was only temporary.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
What a wonderful thing to happen on my Birthday!!! I hope that my husband will be able to find it and get it for me that day.......

Yeah, April 26th!!!!!