April Fools: I dunno, something about the Muppets?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd have loved if someone had done an April Fools' joke about Skeeter appearing in the Muppet Show Comics...*snigger*

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd have loved if someone had done an April Fools' joke about Skeeter appearing in the Muppet Show Comics...*snigger*
Brilliant, because it sounds too good to be true, and I'd doubt it. THEN and only then would I be fooled with the truth. :hungry:

beaker

Reaction score
I actually fell for it myself. I lamost sent a letter to Henson about it too. Talk about a punch. :crazy:
Well the remakes/reboots have gotten out of hand. They rebooted and remade The Hulk just 5 years after the last one. Theyre rebooting Spiderman soon. So crazy. And the remakes of older stuff...to paraphrase Sam the Eagle "Is NOTHING Sacred?"

Tho the give away clue to this Tough Pigs article being an April Fool's gag: It wasn't headline news on Aint It Cool News(WHO ALWAYS make a huge headline news regarding Muppet news)

I'd actually like some of the news to sound different from the rest we've had. Seems like every update basically says the same thing that was told to us back in 08.

Plus, between you and me, people who post April Fools jokes aren't really that creative lately.
That's true. There hasn't been *too* many real new news on the film in awhile...

Well... I think it makes sense and all. Hollywood remaking everything under the sun with the wrong cast for it... but still... we've had "updates" solidly on the movie at least once a month or so.....considering that it's usually stuff we already knew and coming from old sources. And even then, official stuff doesn't sound official until it's in a press release. They could say AHhnold is attached to the picture any time of the year and I wouldn't really believe it until I hear something REALLY official. :big_grin:
Heh, yeah the Arnold finale of Terminator Salvation of course turned out to be some guy in an Arnold mask. However he really does appear(with Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, etc) in The Expendables coming out. He may have royally screwed up my state, but I still love his films