1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

April Fools: The Muppets in Narnia Special is Coming!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by bknatchbull, Apr 1, 2012.

1. bknatchbull

bknatchbull Well-Known Member

2. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

And to think I almost fell for it. haha
  3. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

*laughs* Happy March 32nd!
  4. Borples

Borples Active Member

I'm subscribed to all the Muppet stuff and all the Narnia stuff I can find on Facebook. After I read it, I had to go back and see which one had posted it. Pretty impressed; whoever wrote it knew their Muppet stuff! I would give good money to see Sweetums as Rumblebuffin, Uncle Deadly as Tash, or Fozzie as the Bulgy Bear. Gonzo, however, is NOT Puddleglum.

I always thought the Lion from JHH would make an awesome Aslan....
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I see Ed's giving it away again by editing the thread title to actually include "April Fools".
  6. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Seriously, what's up with that? I understand doing it the day after but the day of? Why? Because someone might actually get fooled?
  7. PuppetMaster

PuppetMaster Member

Aha!! funny! Happy April Fools!
  8. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yeah, doesn't that ruin the whole point?
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Basically, a few years ago some people posted some really awful ones, so a policy was made to mark them ASAP. It wouldn't be fair to mark some, and not others, so, that's fair I think.
    The Count likes this.
  10. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

11. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I guess I missed a post where this was announced. But I don't mind much, since I anticipate these kinds of posts on April Fools Day. I saw this thread before "April Fools" was added, and suspected it. And it is a bit fun to speculate on how the april fools jokes will be handled (even if only for a few seconds).
  12. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

This fooled me too!
  13. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

14. MuppetFan538

MuppetFan538 New Member

It's funny how I fell for it, even when I knew it was an April Fool's Day joke!
  15. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

Too bad it was only an April Fools joke. It seemed like it could be a great special. Then again, one could pass off that story as a piece of fan fiction.