1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

April Fools: Upcoming Muppet Movies and Specials

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Daffyfan2003, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Check out these articles
    A new Sesame Street special is coming up next month. Due to the recent departure of long time, Sesame Street cast members, (ex: Sonia Monzana, Bob McGrath, Roscoe Orman, Emilion Delagado) a special will be airing on ABC addressing this issue.
    The premise is that Big Bird feels lonely on Mother's Day for Maria and the other adults who took care of him for so many years so they take a trip in Oscar's Sloppy Jalopy to look for them. This causes Alan, Nina and Chris to go on a frantic search for the gang. Kermit the Frog appears too (courtesly of ABC/Disney to report on the journey). Something no SS fan would want to miss!
    After a while, Walter falls in love with Skeeter and the two of them fly to Paris to elope. Can our Muppet friends stop them before it's too late?
    Celebrity guests include Whoopi Goldberg, Tim Curry and Kat Dennings.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

scooterfan360 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

A day early for April Fool's, aren't we?

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It's never too early to start the festivities a day before!

Colbynfriends likes this.
  4. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

you are joking right ?

5. Daffyfan2003

Okay. You caught me. I wanted to be a day early because I had to get up early this morning. Plus last year I noticed somebody already posted the April Fool's joke I was going to do, so I thought I'd get this out ahead of time.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  6. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

In fact, I was thinking of something similar to this for April Fools Day.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  7. Daffyfan2003

See, that's why I did it a day ahead of time. :)

scooterfan360 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member