Are any Muppet Puppeteers members here?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
NO WAY!! YOU'RE the REAL Nate??

Cool. And all this time I thought you were an imposter!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"I'm looking for me, Bert. I thought I might be out taking a walk on Sesame Street, but I don't see me anywhere. Then if I'm not out on Sesame Street ---- I must be lost! I'm lost! Out there, all alone, wandering through some spooky forest, or down some lonesome road... This is terrible! I'll never see me again! ... I miss me."

beaker

Reaction score
Well who would have thought growing up that you'd be able to meet/see in person some of your favorite Muppeteers/Muppets, or see em online.
It doesnt happen that often, but its a nice thing for the fans.

I believe the number one reason why you dont see more JHC related folks give a formal 'hey!' is the geek out factor. Something in the human psyche causes some folks to go all "OMG! I Cant believe its really you!!!!" Luckily, I have none of that(I get more nervous talking with girls, then I have with say talking with Robin Williams, Sweetums, Carol Spinney, etc). The second reason is some clause thingymabobber...but I think the geek out factor is numero uno.

But the climate these days is anything goes...I mean JHC owns JHC again...and with the internet, ya never know when someone big might drop by and say 'hey!'. I wait for the day when actual Muppets do more webcasts, performers do more q & a's, etc...perhaps in the coming age of Muppet renlightenment we will see more of these cool things.

Til then, we are bedouins with pork pie hats and rubber chickens in the endless desert of uncertainty. Err, at least the company is back where it belongs!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
beaker said:
Til then, we are bedouins with pork pie hats and rubber chickens in the endless desert of uncertainty.
"Did you mean that in a nice way, or were you critiquing my act?" :embarrassed:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
it is quite an odd thought that anyone could be anyone.....like the boy on here I flirt with could be a performer.....(giggles) of course, no name....

seriously though, it is a strange thought....wouldn't it be terrifically wonderful if we found out (later down the line) that someone we all bonded with at MC was in fact, what we were talking about.....it would be great to go back and look at posts and see if they had special meaning

but I know if everyone asked one or two questions....why it wouldn't take very long for those to add up! I hope if we ever do find a muppeteer is on here, we can control ourselves, for the most part......

:attitude: Sarah :attitude:

:zany:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
it is quite an odd thought that anyone could be anyone.....like the boy on here I flirt with could be a performer.....(giggles) of course, no name....
:zany:
HEY! I thought I told you not to tell anyone I was Bill!

:stick_out_tongue: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
wouldn't it be terrifically wonderful if we found out (later down the line) that someone we all bonded with at MC was in fact, what we were talking about
I'm the real Fozzie Bear.

I think.

(Delusions of grandeur! BLISS!!)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
if you're fozzie bear, then i'm the best looking guy around that makes 1 million dollars a week....

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
$1,000,000???

Will you be my best friend when Christmas time comes around?

I want a donkey, and a monkey, and all the new Muppet stuff...OH! and a bus like the EM's!!