Are the Dr. Seuss specials still shown on TV?

salemfan

Reaction score
I have all of the Dr. Seuss specials on DVD. Are they still shown on TV? Other than, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", I've seen some Dr. Seuss specials on cable TV in October 1994.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yes they do. The Cartoon Network shows the "How the Grinch stold Christmas" and others. I've only seen that one. I like the Halloween one that would come on every then and now.

salemfan

Reaction score
How come the Dr. Seuss specials other than How the Grinch Stole Christmas haven't aired in a while? Are Disney cartoon films such as Pinocchio and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs still shown on TV?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
How come the Dr. Seuss specials other than How the Grinch Stole Christmas haven't aired in a while? Are Disney cartoon films such as Pinocchio and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs still shown on TV?
No those films aren't on usually. :smirk:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
My bbrother is a WB fan (Waner Bros., ha go fig he like WB and I like Disney , ahaha) The Grinch was on TBS the other night, its WB owned and its on Cartoon NetWork too arond christmas he says (a wb owned)

F

furryredmonster

The Grinch Stole Christmas was on lie a zillion times today. They are showing them to early.

Ps: I was born on Dr.Sues birthday (not year though :smirk:)