Are these the new Fraggle puppets for the movie?

muppet baby

Reaction score
If you can play Region 2, Pal discs, then you can play the ones that come out of the UK, or Germany. My suggestion to anyone who wants to get their hands on some of the international Fraggle Rock episodes to check out the Amazon affiliates in the UK, Germany, or France.

For the UK, just tag on .co.uk after amazon.
For Germany, just tag on .de instead of .com. I think for France it's the same except the end is .fr (I haven't seen anything of this kind, but when my friends go to France, I will ask them to check around.)
The first twelve episodes have been released in Germany through UFA and are available at Amazon.de. I warn you they are probably more expensive than you may be accustomed to, I paid 28 Euros for mine, which is about 35 US$ and it's only the first 12 episodes (but they have an English section with undertitles that is rather neat). So, if you're willing to try and get them, then go for it. The second half of the season one episodes will be released here in December.

Ebay might also be a good place to get some of these episodes. This is where I (and others) can find season four.

If anyone needs any further assistance navigating the German site, just send a PM and I'll be more than happy to translate and help you get to the German Fraggle Rock DVDs. (Just keep in mind between the 3-7 of September, I won't be online at all.)

Hope that helps. :smile: But do check first to make sure you have a multiregional DVD player before giving this particular project a go. I would feel horribly if someone here shelled out so much money to get the DVDs and then discovered that they couldn't even watch them. :frown:

OH yes, and just a side note. Fraggle Rock in German is called 'Die Fraggles'. Die is a German article for 'the', so don't panic if you happen to see a DVD cover that says that.

Thanks so much for the help i will let you know when i am ready to buy them.
Thanks for leting me know about not being online the 3rd though the 7th, that really helps me i really looking forword to geting these .

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You sort of understand that by what he does, but that segment was no doubt filmed in the German speaking part of the world, simply from the sign.
Of course. Uncle Matt was the international Fraggle, after all.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Another question that is to be posed is when the film would take place, for if it is before the Fraggles met Doc, it wouldn't work, because not of the Fraggles--even "Travelling" Matt--didn't venture into our world until the start of the series & it wouldn't work if Doc wasn't present (and played by Parks [who may not be with us anymore]), because without Doc, Sprocket has no reason to appear, as Doc is Sprocket's master. I mean, it'd be weird seeing Sprocket without Doc beside him, would it not?
What about a nephew of Doc's?
He could be in the movie and Doc would be mention that he was or something.
Doc's nephew could watch Sprocket while he's gone and meet the fraggle 5.

I hope you'll like it!