1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Are they going to rerelease the E&B puppets?

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by erniebert1234ss, Jul 27, 2004.

1. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

I don't know if this fits under classic sesame or here, but are Fisher-Price or somebody rereleasing the Bert & Ernie puppets of yore? My Bert got moldy from either use or misuse so we had to throw it out. Any suggestions on replacing it and bringing back those old memories...Sniff Sniff...*sob* sorry, get a little too emotional sometimes. Seriously, I beg of you MC posters your suggestions!
  2. erniebert1234ss

bump

Sticky too please Phillip.

BJ
  3. Mokeystar

Mokeystar Member

One word for you: EBAY! :)

I see 'em all the time there, in various conditions, of course.
  4. erniebert1234ss

I'm sorry, no ebay. Maybe when I get something to pay for things online... (hint hint) ;)
  5. erniebert1234ss

anybodee want to help loveable furry old Grover?

-Grover

'Nuff said.

BJ
  6. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Don't know if they are.My brother had the originals as a kids.Boy,they were good puppets.:p
  7. erniebert1234ss

Straight on!

BJ
  8. erniebert1234ss

9. Justin Faulknor

Justin Faulknor New Member

I have a couple extra Ernie puppets (cloth shirt, rubber hands and head) if those are the puppets you're talking about. Sorry though, only one Bert so he's not for sale.

Email me if you're interested.