Are you a Boy or a Girl?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Just to remind everyone, I am a male humanoid type muppet with pinkish skin and orange hair :wink:

Oh, wait, sorry, I am really a female human whos favorite muppet happens to be a male humanoid type muppet with pinkish skin and orange hair :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
How in the world is that possible? :confused: Not trying to be rude, but...wow.
I'm so overweight I've got breasts.:embarrassed:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW I am a male-type humanoid muppet who can blow bubbles out of the top of my head. And I look exactly like my picture LOL:big_grin:

Seriously I am a male human and Bill is a fictional muppet who lives with me in the dorms. Couldn't resist my little joke:smile:

But Bill is very great to get along with and he has such a cool sense of humour:wink:

If this is confusing you furryredmonster I am referring to a role-playing game thread I participate in where some of us forum members are living in college dorms with different Muppet Show, Sesame Street etc. characters as our roomates. I have my favourite character who I base my username on residing with me and he's very good company (for a fictional muppet character that is)

F

furryredmonster

Sgt Floyd said:
Just to remind everyone, I am a male humanoid type muppet with pinkish skin and orange hair :wink:

Oh, wait, sorry, I am really a female human whos favorite muppet happens to be a male humanoid type muppet with pinkish skin and orange hair :big_grin:
Yes, same with me only without the pinkish skin and orange hair part and with the red furry monster part.

Now, I am confused...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This could be the start of a rully cool groovy-type of running gag:wink: