Are you a Labyrinth freak?

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
I was reading the "New member post here" and i was wondering how many people out there love that movie.

i am a die hard fan! i love it, grew up on it, and have it on VHS (i asked for it on DVD for x-mass, but i guess that sants didn't think i was good enough this year:frown: )

my sis and i go around the house singing :you reminde me of the babe. what babe? the babe with the power. what power?"..... and so on.

Yep, love it! one of my all time faves!!!!!!!!!!:big_grin:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I've only seen Labyrinth once, and that was about two years ago...but I really enjoyed it! I may have to pick up the DVD so I can watch it again and again and again. I really liked Jennifer Conelly in it. And even David Bowie. And everyone else. In fact, there's nothing I didn't like about. Did I love it? I don't think so. But I liked it a lot. I wish I had seen it earlier, when I wasn't so old and jaded and cynical. But I can use it to scare the bejeezus out of my baby....

Quinnnnnnnnnn

GuySmiley

Reaction score
My sis and I used to be almost word perfect on the majority of the film - now that's sad!

For me, Labyrinth always brings back memories of school holidays (I think I first saw it one Christmas on TV).

Brilliant!

Guy!

StarlitAngel

Reaction score
When I was about...oh, say...12 years old, it was my brother and my favorite movie, I was supposed to tape it for him, but somebody had reset the VCR to sp instead of ep, and I only got about half of it. I bought it for him on DVD this year, and we've both seen it a few dozen times since :big_grin: I always compare the fight between Luto and Sir Didymus to the two of us b/c he's 15 and he's already 6'3'' 250, while I'm his older sister, but I'm so much smaller than him (5'8'' 110ish).