Are you going to see The Village?

Drum Eater

Reaction score
When The Sixth Sense came out in theaters I was completely out of the movie loop and didn't see it, but by the time Signs came out I was somewhat of a moviegoer. M. Night Shyamalan has had me hooked ever since, and The Village, his latest film, comes out July 30th.

I am very excited for the release of this film, mainly because I have been so impressed with M. Night Shyamalan in the past and because of the previews I've seen. What do you guys think of The Village, at least what you've seen of it so far? Do you plan to go to it? I'll be waiting at the theater all day long! :wink:

McFraggle

Reaction score
I liked "The Sixth Sense" and "Signs," I still haven't seen "Unbreakable." I will probably see "The Village" eventually. It looks interesting from what I have seen so far.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
I saw a TV spot last night for The Village that was absolutely amazing. The cinematography was absolutely incredible, and I already like the characters just from the previews. M. Night Shyamalan is brilliant as far as filmmaking goes!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I definitely want to see it, but I'm not sure if I'll catch it in the theater. I don't see very many movies in the theater...
Erin

Drum Eater

Reaction score
If you haven't already watched it on TV or the internet, you need to go and watch this 7 minute preview of The Village. It really explains a lot and gets me even more excited for JULY 30!
You'll need Windows Media Player...
http://www.mnight.com/village_clip.wmv