Are you looking for Sesame episodes on DVD?

Oliver

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue:

If someone out there owns uncut VHS ep's, of QUALITY 70-80's Sesame Street Unpaved (w/o graininess or video static, lines etc.), would you be willing to chip in w/ me for the following service:

http://www.dvdconversiongroup.com/index.html

I would like to have them professionally authored and transfered to high-quality DVD with remastered dolby audio, complete with animated motion menu screens, unlimited chapter stops and screen selections, cover art and disc labels and picture inserts, etc.

It would only cost $79.00 for a digitally mastered 2 hour video. That's 2 episodes...

Additional copies are only $19.50.

If someone were to be interested in partnering w/ me... for $50.00 US EACH or less if more people were to get involved)... we could master 2 episodes onto professional DVD.

That's $100.00 per person for two copies of 4 episodes!!!

$500.00 each would give us multiple copies of a 10-disc collection.

If we were to invest this ammount, say once a year. We would soon own a complete catalogue of classic Sesame Street Unpaved episodes on high-quality professional DVD!!!

Would anyone be interested in this, and if not, would anyone be interested in suplying me the video sources at no charge, so that I can make this happen?

For an extra $20, I could provide you a duplicate copy... however I'd much prefer if someone were interested in actually participating in this w/ me and aiding in the costs...

Please LMK, this seems like a great idea... I just hope there are available source prints of complete quality episodes out there!!!

~ Oliver (Dooks21@Hotmail.com)

Thanks!

Oliver

Reaction score
PS: If those of us on this forum who are constantly looking to trade tapes, etc... all got involved...

We could come up with quite a catalogue of episodes.

If we were to all chip in... this would literally cost next to nothing!!!

Think about it... $129 U.S. (Triple Package Offer) for 3 DVD copies... only $43 per person!!!

Plus... they offer significant discounts on bulk orders!

If 10 of us got involved... applying the companie's bulk discount offer... we could produce 10 discs for a mere $72.50 US each!!!

Remember... these are dolby remastered and come complete with professional looking retail-like DVD's in keepcases with high-quality cover art and the works... They would be like official copies!!

For an 8 episode collection, with seperate copies between 4 of us... it would only cost $278.00 each w/ apllied discounts!!!

That's a 4-DVD collection each, containing 8 classic episodes!!

For a 12 episode collection... among 5 of us... 6 DVD's EACH... total 30 copies... Only $400 w/ applied discounts.

It's costly, 3 times as much as it'd cost if it were available retail.... but that will never happen!!!

Imagine owning a 6-disc collection of 12 classics episodes on professional-looking DVD's with high-quality audio and picture, menus, etc...

Would anyone be interested or am I the only overly obsessive fan on this site that needs to own DVD copies and wants them done professionaly?

Think about it... we can start off small with a DVD or two each for literally almost nothing... 3 for $65 and than see what the outcome is like...

Is anyone with me on this... if not... would anyone be willing to supply source prints on VHS or DVD provided they are of high-quality and uncut?

Please LMK!!!

Thanks again!!

Ryan

Reaction score
<<If we were to all chip in... this would literally cost next to nothing!!!

Think about it... $129 U.S. (Triple Package Offer) for 3 DVD copies... only $43 per person!!! >>

Next to nothing? :confused: :rolleyes: