Arms Length EMAIL

trooper_trent

Reaction score
i really need to get in touch with arms length productions. There is no email address on the website and nobody ever answers the phone or replies to a fax.
Does ANYONE have an email address for them?
thanks

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hi Trooper, I can't email you privately so please post your email address or email me privately and I'll give you some contact info for David Pannabecker.

DPuppets

Reaction score
If you can't get a hold of him let me know. David and I talk a few times a week. I can talk to him for you.

trooper_trent

Reaction score
DPuppets said:
If you can't get a hold of him let me know. David and I talk a few times a week. I can talk to him for you.
Thanks, I really just need to touch base with him and confirm my order and get an estimated time of delivery so I can plan to be here. My credit card payment went through a few days ago and I opted for 2nd day airmail, but I never received any notification of the order being completed/shipped. Im going out of town and dont want the package sitting on my doorstep for a couple of weeks.
If I dont hear back from him when I get his email address, I may have you ask him for me. Thats cool that you talk to him often. I'd really like to meet him someday.
Thanks
Trent

trooper_trent

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Hi Trooper, I can't email you privately so please post your email address or email me privately and I'll give you some contact info for David Pannabecker.
That email address you sent me for David was invalid. It was returned to me.
Thanks anyway though! :wink: