Armslength Productions?

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Has Dave Pannabecker completely closed up shop? I can't find a single site with anything current of his on it. Even where you use to be able to get the kits is closed.

I bought the kit and videos about a year ago and one of the polly tube rings has become missing. possible it was lost in the shuffle after my fire. Does anyone know what the length was for the yellow table tube? It was the one that went to the bottom of the body.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I can't help wih your question, but I believe David is not active in puppetry with his company at the present time.

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Well um.... anyone have any contact info for him or maybe have the length of that polytube ring? :smirk:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I think Dpuppets could help you, try contacting him with your question.

wes

Reaction score
I know darren, we worked on a puppet tv pilot together, he's an awesome puppeteer.

Oh By the way Why did you take down th "build your own" link in your site, it was great it helped alot!!!!! thanks for the suggestion:smile:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Thank you for your interest and compliments on the information provided on my site. The hosting company for my original site has changed, as well as the site's content/design. As you can see by my empty gallery, the site is still under construction and a building reference page is on the list of things to do. So watch for imporvements and additions to the site this coming year! =)

-M

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone for the ideas and direction in trying to get in touch with Dave P. I just found that ring in an unmarked box. After the fire we had to pack quickly so many things got stuffed in boxes that didn't really go together. Let me tell you...this whole thing has been a :eek: nightmare! I can hardly use my new puppet shop because its not heated. It's not heated because it needs to be insulated. It's not insulated because I have to run all new wiring to the building and have that inspected. (Goodness, I'm muffining my own thread!) does anyone sense my frustration?:attitude:

pjpiperhop

Reaction score
I was just on the Arms Length website. Dave has his puppets for sale again! The website has also been updated.