D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Comic Creator does have Molly:

These aren't mine, BTW.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
The Comic Creator does have Molly:

These aren't mine, BTW.
Actually, those are shots taken directly from episodes. I suppose that's much easier using the Comic Creator (provided you have the right shots).

Drtooth

Reaction score
The comic creator has like 2 stiff poses of random characters. The rest of this was clearly done in Photoshop.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In rewatching, "Arthur's Snow Biz", there's something that bothers me, of which was also an issue Arthur had when and Buster shoveled that one lady's huge circular driveway: the huge cocoa break.

Now, my issue isn't so much that Buster took a huge cocoa break, like Arthur's was, my issue is that the lady only offered Buster a cup of cocoa, and didn't offer Arthur anything. I mean, come on lady, don't you think if you offer one kid some kind of a treat, the other kid isn't going to want one too?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, crapity-crap-crap, they're at it again.

Episodes are being pulled right and left from YouTube again... heck, that sexymorena, or whatever her name was, who had like every single episode posted is gone.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Someone must've posted an episode that hasn't been seen in the US again. That seems to be the reason why they go all Gengis Kahn on Youtube.

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
I think the show is going down hill. Used to be one of my favorites, but now the animation is weird, and the episodes are just terrible.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The episodes can be good. They're just few and far between. But I did get to see the one where Brain has to deal with a rival ice cream shop before they went all copyright secret police and took it down. That one's actually quite good.

The one where Ladonna wants it to snow (which would mean she arrived in late winter. I think that's continuity) kinda sucks except for D.W. actually getting over the loss of her snowball. That stuff was actually pretty funny.

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
The episodes can be good. They're just few and far between. But I did get to see the one where Brain has to deal with a rival ice cream shop before they went all copyright secret police and took it down. That one's actually quite good.

The one where Ladonna wants it to snow (which would mean she arrived in late winter. I think that's continuity) kinda sucks except for D.W. actually getting over the loss of her snowball. That stuff was actually pretty funny.
Agreed. I've just seen a big drop in quality

Drtooth

Reaction score
Which is totally natural for a show that's been on that long. The one bright spot is that we haven't had a disease of the week episode the past 2 seasons.

Still, Cookie Jar's crappy, almost criminal bookkeeping is the reason WGBH ran to a flash animation studio (who does better work with their other shows). I'm actually shocked CJ didn't force them into flash animation sooner. And WORSE flash animation to boot.