Artie's IAVMMCM Customs

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
HOLY PIGS! those are great!!! words can not discribe it!!! now those are repaints!! how cool this that!! GREAT JOB!:smile: :cool: :excited:

Zack)Rowlf the, any plans for other ones? Dog

WiGgY

Reaction score
Those are AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I love the Fozzie one and the Piggy is great! The only thing I would suggest for the Piggy, though, is a hair repaint. Since it's a modern Piggy, maybe a very like yellow would look cool. And Kermit in the black tux looks really awesome :smile:

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Hi your figures look incredible. What kind of paints do you use and brushes for that matter. These would make great Christmas ornaments too. Can't wait to see more of your work.

Chad Kermit

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
how great are these things you've made!!

Love 'em!

FOZ

Koozbanian Foob

Reaction score
A-MAZ-ING!

Super :cool: !

These are some amazing paint jobs. Excellent work. I'd love to see more.

BaudGirl

Reaction score
Hey, your Piggy and Kermit could also double as Moulin Rouge customs. Just get a Gonzo as the Duke and Fozzie as Zidler.

Awesome job there. I wish I had the courage to repaint Piggy's hair a more realistic blonde, but my hand eye cordination is notoriously poor and I'm afraid I'd screw up the colors.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Okay now I REALLY want to make Moulin Scrooge customs...

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Originally posted by BaudGirl
Hey, your Piggy and Kermit could also double as Moulin Rouge customs. Just get a Gonzo as the Duke and Fozzie as Zidler.
Wasn't Gonzo supposed to be Toulouse Leutrec?

LOVED Fozzie as Zidler!!! When are you going to do him? Not before I do, I'll betcha...:wink: