1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Artpad

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by BorkBork, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

WOW! That's a great picture of Rizzo!!!

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Awesome, awesome, awesome MrsPepper!! I love, love, love both of them! That picture of you is super cool! And the T*K*O sight rules!

5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So uh... You can use this website everybody's using to create your own artwork... No matter the character?
    If so, would there be any chance of recruiting some of the talented drawers/artists for my little pet projects? Please LMK ASAP.
    Thanks, have a good weekend everybody.

6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Well, the art work program is not the greatest, it's basicly paintbrushes and limited colours and textures.

7. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Yeah not the greats program I have to admit. I think it's great for playing about but if you want something serious done you might wqant to use another program. I think MS paint dose a good job when you fiddle with it a bit if you want somethign free. Even a old version of paintshop works too and you can get those fairly cheap and sometimes for free if you have a friend who is a comp geek.

8. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

9. NeopetsVMKKelly

NeopetsVMKKelly New Member

10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Thats cool! Thanks for that!

11. Xela

Xela New Member

Ooh, these are all really cool!

12. Morgan Clueless

Morgan Clueless New Member

13. Faylo

Faylo Member

14. BorkBork

BorkBork Member

15. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Cool Tool. I just done Gonzo but lost it somewhere??

I clicked on hang in Gallery instead of save??

Chris