Ask ConsummateVs Anything!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't suppose you tried going up the endless stairs in Super Mario 64, have you?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
If you were allowed to eat a certain food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, what would you eat?
If by that you mean having things for certain meals that you normally wouldn't have for them...
Cheeseburgers for breakfast (Darn you fast food restaurants not having them in the morning! :mad:), spaghetti for lunch, and waffles for dinner. And ice cream for all three meals. :big_grin:
What if you found a frog in the coconut tree?
Have a luau party with it or something, IDK.
Is mayonnaise an instrument?
No Flaky Pudding, mayonnaise is not an instrument.

And before you ask, horseradish is not an instrument either.
If you could hang out with a fictional character, who would you hang out with?
There's way too many to list.
What's one thing you lost that you miss alot?
Again, Blockbuster.
Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost overnight?
Who the frick sticks gum on their bedpost? Eww.
If you were a Muppet performer which character from The Muppets or Sesame Street would you most want to play?
Even though I'm a girl, I'd want to play Grover because he's such a fun character.
Are there any questions you wish we would ask you but still haven't?
More Homestar Runner questions, please.
I don't suppose you tried going up the endless stairs in Super Mario 64, have you?
Yes, and it used to make me SO MAD. I kept trying and trying to get up those darn stairs but never succeeded. :grr:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Even though I'm a girl, I'd want to play Grover because he's such a fun character.
Very fun choice. And about the whole opposite gender thing, i've always secretly wanted to play Prairie Dawn, lol. I can actually do a pretty decent impression of her voice.

OK, if you were forced to live with any Homestar Runner character, who would it be?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
OK, if you were forced to live with any Homestar Runner character, who would it be?
Probably either Bubs or Marzipan, because they'd be the least annoying to deal with on a daily basis. Even though the former tends to have shady business practices. I'd say Strong Sad, but he's too whiny.

Edit: Wait, I almost forgot about the Poopsmith. He'd be pretty tolerable too because he dosen't ever speak. The only problem is... he stinks.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
If by that you mean having things for certain meals that you normally wouldn't have for them...
Cheeseburgers for breakfast (Darn you fast food restaurants not having them in the morning! :mad:), spaghetti for lunch, and waffles for dinner. And ice cream for all three meals. :big_grin:

Have a luau party with it or something, IDK.

No Flaky Pudding, mayonnaise is not an instrument.

And before you ask, horseradish is not an instrument either.

There's way too many to list.

Again, Blockbuster.

Who the frick sticks gum on their bedpost? Eww.

Yes, and it used to make me SO MAD. I kept trying and trying to get up those darn stairs but never succeeded. :grr:
Ice cream and spaghetti... :flirt:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So.....

If you were paid 2 million dollars, would you do a let's play on....

Sonic 06?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Sure.

(Also, you know Trollface hasn't been relevant since like 2012, right?)