Ask Ken at Palisades

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Blowing up real chickens can be messy. I prefer to play basketball with them.

Luke

Reaction score
Byron,

Good to see you here. I was going to campaign for you to be Ken's assistant when he CGI scans Janice. You can be Nurse Piggy to his Dr Bob. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
EB Games Bunsen Announcement!

I just checked the website tonight and apparently Bunsen has done an amazing vanishing act. He is no longer listed *except as a figure in the case assortment. Wow. I guess he really is the it figure of this wave - and here I thought he'd be the weaker one. That was before I saw the sculpt of course. It just goes to show that a strong sculpt can make a figure more popular than the character it represents.

If you want a Bunsen, it may be a good idea to get him now. I could be wrong about this, but I need to get a MOC version and I'm locating it ASAP.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Welcome Back Jackie!!

Hi Jackie!
I have 6 figures all hanging on the wall in my room and they are starting to get lonely!
I have three right now, but my EX Miss Piggy is VERY happy, she has a frog on each side of her, kermit and the EX kermit in tux, i can't wait to get the others but Miss Piggy is loving this! no bunsen or Teeth runing around and there is no "other" piggy in the way right now;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, pretty soon she'll be an upset pig though;-)Dog.

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: Welcome Back Jackie!!

I have regular Piggy and regular Kermit together and EB Piggy and Ex Kermit next to each other, then Bunsen and Dr. Teeth are...well having a discussion. :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Heeeeeeres a question, which amazingly has nothing to do with female body parts :-

*Dims lights* (Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Style)

Ken - any chance of getting Whitmire and Goelz to do a public appearance to promote the launch of Wave 5 when it hits TRU stores in March 03 (or whenever its due to hit). You have both Gonzo and Rizzo figs in that wave so a public figure signing would be cool - and Toys R Us in Time Square has those kinda launches all the time (they had Frank Oz there when Tiger Toys launched interactive Yoda). TRU has bought enough of these figures so perhaps the press office might be interested in an event. The Gonzo & Rizzo puppets could do a skit to introduce the figures to the fans first too. I'm more than sure Henson would be up for it.

You just give us the nod when to mass email the TRU press office with flooded requests for this to happen and we'll sort the fan end for you ok ?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Uhhmmm.. I don't think I want to know about the "parts" of any Muppet. Or any cartoon. Or anybody for that matter.

radionate

Reaction score
Once again I feel dirty from reading stuff on MC. Maybe I should start going to a more wholesome board like Maxim or something.:wink:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Ken,

Enjoyed the "Daily Bit" today about the evolution of the Muppet Labs. Can't wait for that thing to hit the shelves. I keep checking in hoping to hear reports, but nothing yet.

Everyone, check out Palisade's Daily Bit (Tuesday, July 9th) which includes plenty o' pics of the upcoming set from concept to reality. Great stuff.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Hey Ken I was just looking at pics from WW and I have a question. Why does Fozzie have a cane?