Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
LOL- it was indeed 66 but both Nate AND Vice-Jamie correctly guessed the number, which means that the game is useless.

Ok, we're gonna have to settle this with the mud wrestling ! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
That was before you were named vice Jamie, which I don't know if I go along with. I'm Ken I'm Ken!!!

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Okay... FINE!! you can be Ken and I will be Jamie. And Aerosmith, mine too lol:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
I think as a draw this is going to have to be 'Ask FrogNate' - aww you guys look so cute together !

Bit like Regis and Kathy - but more manly !

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jimbo504
Okay... FINE!! you can be Ken and I will be Jamie. And Aerosmith, mine too lol:big_grin:
That's sounds fun. So if I'm Ken and you are Jamie, let me tell you some secrets about the line! pst pst pst.....WOW huh!.....pst pst pst.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The real Ken might get back before you get this all figured out.

Squigiman

Reaction score
THIS IS INSANE!!!!!

Wow,
Me being able to post is such a crazy and unpredictable thing. I really wish I could get it down to a science, so that I could control my own posting ability. Anyways, it sorta sucks, as discussions come and go between my posts, thus making me feel like less of a member. I don't even know if I can be considered a "member" based on number of posts, though perhaps if the posts from the old forum were added, I'd be in.

Anyways, I never got to speak my mind on Series 3, let alone minis and figures being pushed back and a whole bunch of other fun stuff that everyone else seems to get in on. That being said, I mainly had a bunch of stuff to say about Series 3... WHEN THE PICS FIRST CAME OUT!!!!! I really wish I coulda posted when it was all fresh, but alas my identity on this forum is a screwy one. Sorry to sound bitter, but it really is a pain. I mean, come on, do any of you, perhaps with the exception of Matt know me at all???

That rant being ranted, I felt most dissappointed with S. 3 of all of the lines so far, but I don't feel like I'm alone on that one. My complaints seem to have been made for me, and what I most want to see while I still can is a HUGE THANKS to Ken. Why, preytell, being that we're always thanking Ken for one thing or another with his masterful handling of our precious toy line? Actually for letting us no that it's ok to complain, and that what we say matters, and goes into making the figures better.

Ken, when/if you see this, your long post was such a great relief in so many ways. I have felt, maybe mainly due to my frequent absence and therefore lack of knowledge of my personality as one of the regulars her, that my comments and criticisms seem to go unnoticed, and I felt maybe they were because they were criticisms. I try to be constructive, but just as many others, the Muppets are very near and dear to me, an action figure line of this quality is a dream come true, and I want to see them handled in the best possible way. Being assured that you take everything in was a great relief. I hate to nit-pick, but if you appreciate it, then you'll keep getting nit-picks from me.

About the fans having input, that's part of what makes you and this line truly outstanding. When I wrote of being scared of Animal's facelift, it was perhaps worsened in knowing that I could have been a part of taking a pretty good figure, in an attempt to make it a great figure, making it worse. Your post helped calm me, as did recent SDCC pics I've seen online. Both he and the set look outstanding. Anyways, one thing that I wasn't sure you mentioned being changed in S. 3 was the Chef. The kitchen and he look great, but I do believe, as others have said that he looks a bit too heavy. Did Piggy do some super-secret operation in the middle of the night, transferring her excess fat? Just kidding with you. Anyways, I feel like he's taller and not so round bellied, and I think this could be backed up by the bigger experts here, as well. I know he's a chef, so he probably eats what he makes, but it's just not how I know the character. He is , of course, not just a typical chef. I'm guessing the Henson people liked it and it's too late to be changed, but just thought it should be mentioned.

Otherwise, I am a little upset about the loss of regular Rowlf, but you probably know better than I, and if he'll be better for the wait, especially being able to sit on a bench for playing, as I was a big supporter of, early on, then so be it! Everything else I believe is taken care of, though I don't know if it was mentioned how this line looked more squat and compressed than the others, but maybe it's just the photography. Oh, and is it just me or do Scooter's legs look all too stiff? Well, thanks once again, Ken, for all of your help and support. It's very much appreciated, and I hope you enjoyed yourself at the con.

Finally, a few side notes, ZootandDingo, did you ever get my post about getting the NIN/Muppet Closer parody, does anyone know where to find Captain Flint's ghost in the first two pages of the Muppet Treasure Island Treasure Hunt book, and Ken, do you paint? That's about it for now. Until next time (whenever that may be), take care.

-Squigiman