Ask Ken at Palisades

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
The Kenneth name came from Henson. But there is a question about whether it is "Kevin" or "Kenneth". I don't think I will be able to find out in time, so it looks like Kenneth it is. I'll read your post back on 176 in a bit.
I think Kevin is the name of Lew's baracuda fish, he throws it at Miss Piggy in her nures outfit on the Roger Moore ep backstage.
"get her Kevin!"

lew also says the name of one of his fishes on the Senior Wences (sp) ep.

i thought of the perfect item for the News man and his desk w/backdrop. how about a live tv with eyes and teeth! it didn't really eat the news man on the show but the man watching the news on the tv, it was the news mans desk that ate him but the tv would be more fun and porable and could be placed on the newsmans head!

what do you think?

Zack)Rowlf the, that's my favorite muppet news flash!Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
i thought of the perfect item for the News man and his desk w/backdrop. how about a live tv with eyes and teeth! it didn't really eat the news man on the show but the man watching the news on the tv, it was the news mans desk that ate him but the tv would be more fun and porable and could be placed on the newsmans head!
Wow - well done Zack. That is one cool idea - i'd definitely like to see that one !

GWGumby

Reaction score
Didn't his desk eat him once? That would be cool to have a "transformer" desk that looked like a normal desk, but then eyes could pop open and a mouth with sharp teeth could fold out and chase after him.

Or maybe I'm thinking of a Monty Python episode.

coryj98

Reaction score
Hi all. This is my first post here, but I'm a long time lurker. I just wanted to take a minute to thank Ken (and the rest of you guys that answer many, many questions). This is a fantastic resource for anyone interested in the Muppets. Also, I've got to say that the new Muppets line is one of the greatest toy lines ever!!!

Cory

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog

I think Kevin is the name of Lew's baracuda fish, he throws it at Miss Piggy in her nures outfit on the Roger Moore ep backstage.
"get her Kevin!"

lew also says the name of one of his fishes on the Senior Wences (sp) ep.

I just watched this and it's weird caude in the BTS clips of that scene, Lew calls the barricuda "kevin" but in the final cut, in the episode, he says "Fred".

The fish in the Senor Wences episode BTW is Tonya (just tossed that episdoe in to find it)

..and Connie Sue (who was brought up earlier) is from the "Muppets celebrate Jim Henson" where Lew says it's the first fish he could throw away and make come back.

I don't recall there ever being a Kenneth though. I tihnk it's one of those things were there is no 'right' answer because a lof of the names were probably just thing that Jerry Nelson tossed in. Hoep this helps.

--Matt

grail

Reaction score
we lose one Cory, we gain another...and the circle of life continues...*cue Disney music*

welcome to Muppet Cult...er Central.

want some Kool-Aid?

matleo

Reaction score
hey ken

You said that one of the reason you wanted ot get rid of bases wasto open the SKU up for a few better accessories. Does that mean that there is now the opportunity to put sheet music in with Rowlf?

--Matt

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
You said that one of the reason you wanted ot get rid of bases wasto open the SKU up for a few better accessories. Does that mean that there is now the opportunity to put sheet music in with Rowlf?

No this allows me the opportunity to put a huge freakin' PIANO in with Rowlf.

what do you think?

Great idea...but I got way too much stuff in the package now anyway!

coryj98

Reaction score
Thanks Grail. It's nice to post at somewhere where everyone seems like family!!

grail

Reaction score
yep...we're all one big happy family here.

man, do i feel sorry for the parents...