Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrTheFrog
You know we've run out of things to talk about when we resort to picking apart cat-men and twist-ties.
So anyone know any good songs to hum ?

grail

Reaction score
*humming* la-de-da-de-dum, la-de-da-de-dum...

hmm...what's the name of that song?

radionate

Reaction score
I'm not a Cat-Man, I'm a pu.....uh oh wait. Ok, Cat-Man it is! :big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
sometimes i wonder if Ken gets annoyed when we drag this thread off topic, or wether it makes him glad that we take some of the pressure off by attempting to be funny?

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah poor Ken. Tonights question is if he knows how to remove the twist tie underneath Dr Teeths crotch. You can't really answer that one without getting funny looks eitherway ! :rolleyes:

Oh geez - it was his sleeve - now I'M gonna be the one getting funny looks ! :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Oh well - at least i didn't suggest they make 'Inflatable Miss Piggy Blow Up Dolls' in the 'Non Action Figure Products Palisades Should Make' ideas thread.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
On the twist ties subject.... my son broke the Muppet Labs swivel table. There was only one twist tie left (one of those short ones), at the base of the table, and in his excitment to get the table out, he tried to pull it free. I didn't say anything, as I honestly thought the cardboard would give and the twist tie would tear through, freeing the table from the box. Well, the table was freed from the box, but the plastic crossbar that goes underneath Beaker's feet gave before the cardboard did, snapping the plastic brace bar off where it connects to one of the triangular sides. Again, nothing a little glue couldn't fix (Bunsen's glasses were a previous victim), but I was a little shocked that the plastic wasn't stronger than the cardboard. My son was glad I let him play with it broken for a while, because he didn't want to go through the torture of waiting for glue to set. :smile:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yeah poor Ken. Tonights question is if he knows how to remove the twist tie underneath Dr Teeths crotch. :stick_out_tongue:
I really can only handle getting the twist tie from my own crotch...

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Ken, a quick question:

When I got a look at the back of the VC Beaker box, I noticed the picture of the Animal fig on the back looked different than the original; darker, more reddish color and some wilder hairs at the bottom of his head. Is this a picture of the new, final version? If so, kudos! Looks fantastic!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
It is the newer version, yes. And it is final if Henson approves the final production piece that they will see this week. On our site is also an additional picture on the scanned cover of this month's Toy Fare.

Hair is still gonna be pinkish though...argh...