Ask Ken at Palisades

grail

Reaction score
interesting...though i can see where someone who wants to look impressive to people he doesn't know might do something like that. especially since you said he kinda grew outta it.

oh, and...we knew you were an alcoholic when that picture of the bunny suit, and the "group" of penguins surfaced on the internet a month ago...that was quite a bender you went on...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
I'm a mike too...
but ths should probably go in a different thread, no?

hmm....Ken, about mega beaker..what additional articulation points does he have from the 6 inch one???

*whistles innocently as he tries to get things back on topic* :big_grin:
T-crotch hip joints were added. Hair was refined at the bigger scale. Sharper and more detail. For Animal we are really pushing for a new head/hair sculpt. Want it to really sing at the larger scale.

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Want it to really sing at the larger scale.
I don't think Animal can sing very well...:stick_out_tongue:

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thog
I don't think Animal can sing very well...:stick_out_tongue:
Oh, come on...his part in Little Saint Nick (the John Denver album) was always one of my favorites...

Luke

Reaction score
T-crotch hip joints were added. Hair was refined at the bigger scale. Sharper and more detail.
Are you sure we're talking about Mega Beaker here and not Naked Ken ? :rolleyes:

BTW - i saw the Muppet Labs play set the other day, very dark and moody while in the packaging. I could just imagine it as a set in a French Art House film called 'The Doomsday Labratory' or something like that. If i hadn't seen the photo's of it looking funky and bouncy out of the box i'd swear you had a gothic streak Kenneth !

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the mega animal now...Beaker looks really good too...I wasn't too sure about buying the megas, but seeing the comparison shots of beaker and knowing that there are improvements beyond simply size as well, I'm starting to really look forward to seeing them in stores :smile:

oh, and animal sings! WIIPPPEEEEE-OUUUUUTTTTT!!!!

towels

Reaction score
oh, oh...and Wild Thing...can't forget Wild Thing...

Drtooth

Reaction score
T-crotch hip joints were added. Hair was refined at the bigger scale. Sharper and more detail. For Animal we are really pushing for a new head/hair sculpt. Want it to really sing at the larger scale.
Beaker figure....just what we need to see! Beaker's crotch. Unless Bunsen blew it off...goodnight everybody!!!!!

As for Animal...he sings now, in my opinion! He's going to do Opera if you improve him any more! Let's see how cool that's gonna be!