Ask Ken at Palisades

grail

Reaction score
the helmet IS permanently attached...the goggles may move (though i don't think so) but the helmet and head are all one piece of plastic.

*is finding it very hard to stay away from this place...*

incredeeble!

Reaction score
You're right. the goggles look like they could move but I doubt they will...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
really? I thought the figure was the same mold (albeit repainted)and that the helmet was an extra accesory that could be placed on the figure's head.

hmm......

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The hair up there...

the helmet IS permanently attached...the goggles may move (though i don't think so) but the helmet and head are all one piece of plastic.

*is finding it very hard to stay away from this place...*

Not entirely true. They are two separate pieces, but permanently attached into the hole where the hair WOULD have gone on the original. So if something possesses you to yank that helmet off by force you will not find hair under there.

grail

Reaction score
Re: The hair up there...

Originally posted by ResidentLilly
So if something possesses you to yank that helmet off by force you will not find hair under there.
been modeling action figures again, Ken? heh, i kid...i guess that makes sense though. that's what i get for assuming...oh well

(okay, yeah...i've pretty much given up all pretense of not coming back...this place is just too hard to stay away from)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just wondering....

We were talking about people buying figures and repackaging them and taking stuff out and returning them to get a free toy! Has this ever happened to you? Did you ever recieve any opened toys from the returns section?

Juxton

Reaction score
Sweetums

This may have been suggested before, but I just had a thought (it hurt, too).

If, and when, you make Sweetums, I'm guessing he would probably be one with an articulated jaw. This may be a stupid idea, but I wonder if it would be possible to put some sort of loose spring mechanism in it so that his jaw would bounce open and closed when you move him, just like the real Sweetums. Of course, not being in the biz, I have no idea of the logistics of something like this, so if it's going to sacrifice sculpt, never mind. Just thought it might add realism to him.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Oh wise Ken, is Saban really going to be the owners of the Muppets? Please say it isn't so.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Ken, is Saban really going to be the owners of the Muppets? Please say it isn't so.

I really have no way of knowing, sorry.

If, and when, you make Sweetums, I'm guessing he would probably be one with an articulated jaw. This may be a stupid idea, but I wonder if it would be possible to put some sort of loose spring mechanism in it so that his jaw would bounce open and closed when you move him, just like the real Sweetums.

Could be done, but odds are that it owuld affect the head's ability to move and result in a knob coming out of his back. Will look into any cool possibilities, but I doubt a mechanism will be included...